Old May 13th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

Purrs an calmin thotz speedin on der way frum Catnada. Owr meowmie
suffurz frum deepreshun tu. Sheez bin on disabilitee sins 1992, an
went thru a peeriud uv feelin wurthluss. She deesidid dat she had tu
dude sumfin dat wud help hur git dat sens uv wurth bak, an datz wen
she startid wurkin in cat reskew.

DaRennieKidz

Hoomin note: I know that feeling all too well, and it's horrible.
Maybe the family doctor could point you in the direction of someone to
talk to. My doctor sent me to a psychiatrist, who suggested I
volunteer somewhere. Once I started working in cat rescue, I realized
that I am worth something (as we all are). Although it doesn't solve
the problems at hand, it does take the mind off them, if even for a
little while. Maybe volunteering somewhere is an option as well?

I read about a natural product for helping to control depression.
It's called Holy Basil, and is supposed to increase the body's
resistance to internal and external stress. It's completely safe, and
has no known drug interactions. The only adverse thing I read about
it is that it may have a slight blood-thinning and hypoglycemic
effect.

Heather

On May 12, 7:52*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
Meown Paw iz sufferin frum depressun n he kant shake et n he feelz wurthluss
n iz sew sadd awl da tyme. *Heis takin sun natural tings fur it, but he
needs tew tawk tew sumbuddy bout et but hiz insuranse wont cuver him fer dat
n dat makes Mewomie sadd n she huggs him n tellz him she luves him n prays
fur him tew be bedder.
He lost hizown job in 2001 and iz on dizzability n worried bout toonas
cuz he kant find wurk.
Meowmie wuz sik on Meowmies Day cuz she tryed sum medisin cawled gloosime
sumptin anna et made hur *sew sick awl day n hur neez hurt hur sew badd, but
dat duznt stop hur frum takin gudgud kare uf Paw n usses 4.
So, i wood preeciate sum purrz fur Paw tew feel bedder.
Fangu furry mutch
I wuv yew awl
Mosey
--worried