Old July 7th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Give me the Jerky and no one gets hurt

"tanadashoes" wrote in
:

We like beef jerky here at Chez Shirk. We all seem to like it. Even
the d-thing can smell it coming from a mile away

..
..
..
..

Pam S. who is thinking of buying a jerky safe.

While staying at a cabin with a bunch of friends I broke out two packs of
jerky. One for me and the boys, one for the dog (the best trained lab you
ever saw). Dog-owner-pal says she wont go crazy for that. I just
chuckled. In seconds the dog was ON the table begging for jerky. "I am
sorry; were you saying something" I replied.