Old August 4th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default HAPPY CATNADA DAI JOOLY 1

i lofez hizown muzkis OEJ
"Community Kitties" wrote in message
[As kitties arrive and set up tents and awnings or just sprawl in the
shade, a crew of worker kitties assembles a really big awning and sets up
several rows of chairs underneath. Soon musician cats arrive carrying
musical instruments. They find their seats and start tuning up.

Once all of the musicians have their instruments ready Hercule Lenoir,
conductor and composer extraordinaire, walks to the podium and signals to
the musicians. He turns and waves to Rebecca, then signals for a
messenger cat. He whispers to the messenger cat, who runs to a nearby
tent and emerges with a large bunch of roses. He then runs to Rebecca,
hands her the roses and meows "Compliments of M. Lenoir". Hercule then
raises his paws and leads the orchestra in "Oh Canada" followed by "The
Star-Spangled Banner".

Hercule then leads the orchestra in a set of popular songs.

Once the orchestra has finished, Hercule addresses the audience:
"Mine friends, welcome to this party! And to mine Catnadian and Catmerican
friends, happy holiday! The orchestra and I are going to take a break for
a leetle bit, then we will play some more music for you. Enjoy"