Old August 10th 14, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Fleas

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Joy wrote:
Koala's paperwork says he was treated for fleas. However, since I
brought him home, my ankles are covered with bites. Any suggestions?
I'm tempted to buy two flea collars and wear them as ankle bracelets.

Joy

Problem is, that only takes care of the fleas that were on the CAT -
they're probably reproducing in your carpet. I've had good luck with
the aerosol products sold to fumigate your home - but of course you must
remove yourself and your pets for the recommended time required to do
the job.

(P.S. - Don't neglect the clothes closets - the can also breed on your
clothes!)