Old December 21st 04, 02:08 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Paul O." wrote in message
. ..
Well after the weekend of laxatone, the object had moved out of the

stomach.
The vet tried an enima to dislodge it, no luck. So, exploratory surgery

was
done. The object turned out to be a damned almond, a whole almond. I musta
dropped it on the floor without realizing it. And he usually won't touch
anything on the floor not even his spilled food. Just goes to show ya,

gotta
be careful, although things just get by us.
Pick him up tomorrow afternoon. Damned expensive almond, shoulda told the
vet to save it and I will get it Bronzed.
--
Paul O.

Wow - an *almond*, of all things. Who would've thought that a cat would be
interested enough in an almond to ingest one!? Dufus needs to take the
"Curiosity killed the cat" maxim a little more to heart! (So does Demelza,
one of my cats.)

Glad his problem had a definite solution, even if it was one very pricey
almond. Yep, I vote for getting the thing bronzed; you could ask the vet to
please dig through the garbage. ;-)

Cathy