Old September 17th 03, 12:39 AM
Tabitha kitten

Okeedoke, wee haff a venyoo. Wee will neeed a tent or sumfin fur da
fud an dansin, but da circull ov stones will bee a purrfekt plays fur
kitties to gaffur an lissin to da Calling anda Tribyoots.

I will post a Drafft ov da nayms inna cuppull days in ordurr to add
enny onorees I'ze missd froo da yeer. (I neffur *did* git Fluffy's
House ov Nayme.)

Mietze

I can just imagine Stonehenge affur dark, with the cold wind blowing
across the hills and whistling past the standing stones, ruffling the
fur of us furkitties. I can't imagine a more fitting place to rememfur
those who haf gone on ahead to the Rainbow Bridge.

My purrpaw has a couple of things he calls "dining shades" - somefing
like tents wifout sides. I cud teleport over a couple of doze.

Tabitha