Old October 30th 04, 12:17 AM
Victor Martinez

confused - "How can animals be your family?" she said. Nathan insisted that
Waffles, Francis and Marble are indeed his family, and loved members at that.

You are doing a wonderful job raising Nathan! He sounds like such a good
human being.

The Brazilian nun often reminds me of this tale, as she then goes on to say
that in Brazil, this would be seen as most odd, as animals are not looked upon
in this way, they are just animals. My response was that animals are god's

That is very common in many countries, unfortunately. In Mexico they
make fun at all the things americans do to pamper their pets. My mom
still argues with me when she mentions that I don't have children and I
reply saying that I have seven.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he