Old June 12th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mike Scott

Default cat with diarrhoea - but only when she goes outside

cybercat wrote:
The problem persists, she's fine when kept indoors.

However, my wife took her to the vet today. He was just as stumped as we
are. Says she's a perfectly healthy-looking moggy, and has no idea what
could be causing the trouble. He wondered if more frequent worming might
help (probably not - the problem was there immediately after worming
recently) and wondered if a more bland diet might help on the offchance
her digestive system was a bit delicate. (We could try that; but he's only
guessing).

So, not really further forward.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

Meanwhile you don't have a problem if you keep her inside.

No physical problem. But it's quite clear she'd really love to be
allowed out. Not that either cat ever goes far - but there are lots of
hidey holes and space to run in the garden.