Old July 18th 03, 05:05 AM
Miss Violette

G*d speed, Miss Violette for all here
Da Koster Katz wrote in message

I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
der harts gets filled qwikly.

Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

Fangu, Charlie Fennel. Meowmie an da uffurs haf purrpared an offishyul
announsement fur latter, affur I haf left fur da Bridge, dat will
explain furver whut has happent wif diz sudden illness. I wanna fang yu
awl fur da yeers uf advenshyurz dat we haf shared, an no dat I will be
waiting fur yu awl at da Bridge.

Poppa - furry, furry tired, and waiting fur TED Catherine tu help him
take da last steps across da Bridge.

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: