Old January 19th 04, 06:08 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:19:19 -0500, "wumpygirl"
wrote:

"cheryl" wrote in message
In the past six months my 14 year old cat has been urinating on the
carpet in the corner of my bedroom despite having fresh litter in her
box every 4-6 days. I pulled the carpet back and changed the padding
and cleaned the carpet and she still goes back to the same spot and
urinates. At the same time she has been using the litter box daily. At
this time I have plastic covering the carpet and she continues to
urinate on the plastic. Any suggestions? All help appreciated.
Cheryl

I have a suggestion - take her to the vet.

The Vet is a good idea then put another litter pan in the corner.