Old November 19th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default Mature Grass Valley Cat Needs You!

I am forced to move on Dec. 15, 2006 to a home that doesn't allow pets.
I have owned "Sami" for 15 years. She's now entering her "golden
years," and needs a special, loving caretaker who understands the needs
of an older cat. She's a beauty--black with white on her belly and a
couple of paws. She's an indoor pet who will still play with you if
prompted. She loves spending time with her "Mom" (right now that's me),
and likes being around people. It breaks my heart that I am unable to
keep her with me-- I could handle it much better if I knew she was
going to a caring environment. She has been the "Queen" here with no
competition from other pets, and she's used to all the attention.
Please help! E-mail me at . Thanks!