Old December 31st 03, 12:34 AM
KKat

"Julie Cook" wrote in message

Awwww. I know it is said to be careful for what you wish, but I wish
mine would sleep on me like that. All three of ours will sleep in the
bed with us, near our feet but never against us or on top of us when
we're lying on the sofa. Hmmm, then again, since Hobbes weighs 25 lbs
now I should probably count my blessings.

Julie

I fell down a flight of stairs about a month ago and was laid up for a few
days. The 2nd day (when the pain was the worst) I was propped up on the
couch with pillows supporting my left arm and leg. Lucy settled between my
knees, pressed against my bruised knee. Demon crawled up and snuggled into
my chest...purring against my dislocated collar bone. Missy, took up
position on the pillow just to the right of my head so I could lean my head
against her......she makes a great pillow. Very soft and mushy. g

Laying there, listening to the 3 of them purring was the first bit of rest I
got after the fall. No mere hoomin can resist the sedative effect of not
one but *3* purring furfaces.

They pulled the same routine when I had the flu the week before Xmas...I was
in bed in a feverish stupor for three days. Everytime I woke up from the
fever dreams, there were at least 2 kitties purring over me. Of course,
that time could have been because of the amount of heat I was putting off
from the fever.

--
Kat

"You cannot move mountains if you believe them to be mountains.
You must think of them as collections of small stones,
Which can be moved one at a time, and then reassembled."
-- The Tao of Meow

http://photos.yahoo.com/kiffens

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/lifewithfurballs.html