Old November 23rd 03, 09:44 PM
Suzie-Q

HereKitty wrote:

OUr 3 1/2 yr old female cat will have nothing to do with the scratching post, instead loves to pull at the couch corner or tug on our new carpeting.This is even after having her nails clipped.We can't babysit her all day. We're told she's too old to get declawed, any suggestions??

I have a couple of cats that like to do that. I got a can of that
Carpet Fresh No Vacuum Foam Carpet Refresher. Since they hate the
smell, I can spray a little where they like to play with the carpet
and they'll leave it alone.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/