Old April 3rd 04, 08:22 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Jo Firey at
wrote on 4/2/04 10:09 PM:

Today is Rosie's first birthday. A lovely if somewhat windy April day in
Northern California.

As most one years olds are, Rosie is shall we say easily amused. This
afternoon she was intent on watching the next door neighbor kids playing in
their yard with a new puppy. (DH was in sitting on the patio observing)
Sitting very still at the corner of the house with only her head moving back
and forth to watch.

That is until her big brother Jake quietly gets up from where he has been
sleeping under the hedge and quietly and unobserved walks behind her. And
reaches out one paw to tap her on the butt.

Charlie said she jumped about three feet straight up.

I suspect many of us have done this to out cats at one time or another, but
I've never seen them do it to each other.

Jo

I have. It's hysterical!! Happy First!

Karen