Old September 7th 05, 12:30 AM
JQ

Default Such cruel rescuers!!! I'm disgusted!!!

I am so bothered by what I just saw on Insider Edition tonight. A
rescue boat was going around looking for people. They were out for
hours and couldn't find anyone. There was a dog howver who quickly
dived into the water and swam to the boat, he looked so tired, no dry
ground near by. The dog trying so hard to save himself. And they
refused to take him. They said they only had room for people.

WELL THEY DIDN'T FIND ANY PEOPLE TO RESCUE!!! AND WENT BACK EMPTY
HANDED! How can they turn down animals. A LIFE! A being that survived
and they refuse to help him aboard the big boat!! What's wrong with
people!!!!!!! Finally they found one guy and he refused to leave his
house! They had lots of room for that one little dog. I'm so hurt.
People are so cruel. Selfish!! A lot of people would rather rescue
people because they are given more verbal gratitude, well what about
the pets. How can any good hearted REAL person turn down to help a
helpless dog after he tried so hard to get on board. So SO SO CRUEL!!!
SICK! ABSOLUTELY CRUEL, EVIL, RESCUE A LIFE, DON'T DIFFERENTIATE
BETWEEN HUMAN AND ANIMALS, WE'RE ALL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Disturbed by mankind!! That image will be stuck in my head forever
of that poor dog's disappointment in his eyes.
JQ