Old May 23rd 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default {{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}}}}

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

What a nice tribute. You'll always be able to smile when you see that
picture of her feet sticking out of the box.

I remember taking that picture. It was one of the rare moments when you
wish you had a camera nearby, and then you realize you do. I was
watching TV and looked around for Nikki, because she would usually make
me company when I watched TV. Then I saw the legs sticking out of the
box. After falling about laughing for five minutes, I thought, where's
the camera? Can I get it without disturbing her? and I realized it was
on the table by my chair. So for once, I had a camera just when I needed
one.