Old March 4th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Mandylifeboats

Default How old can a cat get?

Thanks JRM - they appreciated that!!
MLB

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:58:27 +0100, Mandylifeboats
wrote:

I was last on this group about 10 years ago when people were very
helpful and comforting when my old cat Cees died. Now I have an even
older cat - Lupi is 24! She's stone deaf, sees badly, has few teeth
left, but is otherwise lithe and fit and has a rich glossy (tabby) coat.
She prowls round the garden, jumps up on the mantelpiece
(unfortunately!) and seems to enjoying life in her quiet elderly way. At
rest she seeks a warm flank to cuddle up to of either her half-brother
Wolfgang (22) or of one of the other 2 cats.
Nice to beback in this group!
MLB

Give them a cuddle from me. I think it's great they have reached old
age!