Old April 16th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

I fed my cats a lot of different brands even holistic ones. When one of my
cats came down with a UTI, I ended up going totally holistic which was a
long time ago. Regardless, I'm getting pretty tired of all the abuse going
on here on this list. It seems many here can't go 1 minute without trying to
abuse someone or call them names.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"PawsForThought" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 2:45 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I've always subscribed to the more holistic brands for my cats diet.

WTF??? Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you feeding
them Friskies for a long time? Didn't you in fact protest whenever
anyone tried to educate you to feed them a better diet, especially
since you have a crystal prone kitty? Aren't you still feeding that
crystal prone kitty a dry food diet?

I'm glad you're feeding them better brands now, but I don't really
think you're in a position to knock people for feeding Fancy Feast.