Old April 17th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Canned Food Nutrition Comparison was Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

on Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:10:04 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

My intentions aren't good? Let me see, I love cats, take good care of
them and work hard to keep them healthy and happy. So, how does that
make melicious. You also claim I have never researched food. Have you
been there right there with me when I've read up on a lot of foods?
Have you physically gone to the store with me to research foods? Have
you gone with me to the vet when one of my cats came down with a UTI
and it was suggested to try a different food?

We can only go on what you post here. When you are asked for proof that
FF is crap, as you are so fond of repeating ad friggin nauseum, you offer
none. NO ONE is saying the food you are feeding your cats isn't good,
just that you can't back up your claims that FF is bad.

The food I use doesn't have any corn, wheat or soy in it.

This is good.

It doesn't have any by-products.

This is not necessarily good. Cats eat the entire mouse, including the
"by-products" so when by-products are not included in the food, they have
to be supplemented with something else. Typically this is with
additives, and every nutritionist worth his or her salt will tell you
that added vitamins and minerals are NOT as well absorbed as the real
deal. Whole foods in as close to their natural state as possible is what
you should be aiming for when feeding a cat. Or anyone, actually.

The meats used are not hormone injected and is
the free range stuff. It also doesn't have any additives,

Uh, the following ingredients in your BB are all additives. Did you
seriously not know that??

Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Potassium
Chloride, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Carrageenan Gum, Zinc Amino Acid
Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino
Acid Complex (source of Chelated Manganese), Copper Amino Acid
Complex, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3, Vitamin E,
Vitamin B-12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline
Chloride, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitriate,
Biotin, Taurine.

I'd say it's pretty healthy although I'm sure the naysayers will
probably say it's all crap. At least my cats are getting a brand that
works.

No one is saying it's not healthy or that it's crap. It's just not ideal
for every cat.

If you would refrain from posting things about which you know very little
to nothing, you might find people being more pleasant to you. But maybe
not, since you are dim witted and whiney.

--
Lynne