Old September 15th 03, 05:39 PM
Cat Protector

Now that is a funny story. I remember Jehovah's Witnesses came to my
parent's door despite the fact that there was mezuzah in the doorway. I
guess Jews are a target religion for them. I also remember once hearing a
story of someone who had some Jehovah's Witnesses come to his door. They
politely invited them inside and had them sit down. This person then went
into another room, took off all their clothes and then walked in the room
where the Jehovah's Witnesses were seated. They high tailed it out of there
and never came back.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Nadine" wrote in message
I have had problems with them also, and some (not all) of them just
don't want to take no for an answer. My mother had one come to her door
years ago and when she said "no thank you" and tried to close the door
he stuck his foot in the door, and prevented her from closing it.
Unfortunately for him the dog we had at the time didn't like that move
and promptly grabbed hold of his shoe and held on! (60 lbs. of dog). As
soon as my mother told him to let go he did and the man quickly withdrew
his foot. LOL
Also I had a male coworker who told me this story: A couple of
them came to his door just after he got out of the shower, he was only
wearing a towel. He told them that he was very interested in what they
had to say and asked if they would please come back later so they could
talk to both HIM and his HUSBAND!! They just started at him with open
mouths and then turned and walked away quickly.
Luckily we live well off the beaten path and have only had them
show up here twice in 15 years. One group left with no problem, but the
other bunch tried harder and didn't want to give it up and had to be
"run" off with a threat of our dogs being let out of the house. (3
large ones that met them at the door that would have licked them to
death but LOL they didn't know that).

Nadine