Old April 12th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Fancy Feast - Goods Sales Ploy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I had to go stock up on food for the girls. Before going to Wal-Mart I
told DH that I wouldn't be surprised if Fancy Feast had gone up alarmingly
in price from the usual US$0.45 per 3.5oz can. I was pleasantly surprised
when I found that FF had gone *DOWN* in price to US$0.40 per 3.5ox can!

Only in Houston! Just kidding, but I do have such fond memories of
Houston.

Here, FF has gone up, unless we are just lagging behind.

By the way, my Petfoodirect order came with a bunch of
$1 off coupons for FF "gold" dry, I think it is called. If
anyone can use them, email me a mailing address.