Old July 19th 16, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default More on Marlo

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 15:50:01 -0500, MaryL

Thanks a lot, I will keep that in mind. Actually, most of the cost was
for the dental work. I was hoping that maybe fixing the teeth would
stop her from overgrooming but it looks like drugs are the only
answer. Ok if it works.

Yes, my sister only wanted to use drugs as a last resort. She waited
for several years before turning to Tufts, but it was like a miracle for
her cat. They recommended Prozac and provided a great deal of
information. She took the information to her vet, and he prescribed the
dosage of Prozac that Tufts had recommended. Solution found!

MaryL

The (sort of) funny part is that the vet mentoned that I might have to
call in a feline behavioral expert. They come to your house and try to
figure out what is driving your cat bonkers. Really. I wonder if
Jackson is available? Marlo is hardly a Cat From Hell but that sounds
like what he does.