Old August 25th 16, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Da Floofy Monster

Lesley Madigan wrote:

Well it turned up Tuesday and although Spirit doesn't seem to like being sprayed (Strange cat I was in the kitchen tonight and managed to knock a 16 foot stepladder over and she merely looked up from where she was eating, did a proverbial shrug and went on with eating)

OMG, if I did that, I wouldn't see Licky for days.

As for me, I used to be a very light sleeper. For a couple of years, I had
the world's most considerate roommate. She used to tiptoe up the hallway,
SLOWLY, in her slippers, in order not to wake me up. I'd wake up anyway.

But I could sleep through a major thunderstorm that was directly above our
apartment building.

she certainly is scratching a lot less and after just three days her coat is already improving

That's great! I hope it continues working.

--
Joyce

Hi, this is the Sylvia stress reduction hotline. At the sound of the beep,
repeat after me: "This week, let someone else strive for excellence."
-- Nicole Hollander