Old June 10th 04, 01:08 AM
The Bulldog

"Tim Farrow" wrote in message
. com...
That's why people with brains don't move where coyotes live if they have
cats.

Hey douchbag, when I moved here 26 years ago, we didn't have coyotes around
here. But with the urban sprawl and all, the coyotes have moved in. Only a
moron would let their cat out to die in the wild. Cats are not wild animals
and disrupt the natural order of things outside in the wild. A few weeks
ago while on my motorcycle, I nailed someone's cat. It was not intentional,
the damn moron ran out in front of me and I had two choices. Nail the cat
or dump the bike... The bike is not going down because some moron let their
cat out to be killed...

People who love their cats don't let them out to be killed by coyotes, James
Marz and traffic... Keep the kitty in the house where it belongs... My
little gray kitty will live a long and healthy life without ever going
outside...

Growling at the world,

Bulldog...