Old December 8th 03, 07:12 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:39:47 +0000 (UTC), Ablang
wrote:

Every time I visit my local shelter, the purebred I see the most by
far is the Siamese cat. I have my suspicions as to why they seem to be
available in abundance. I read they have a reputation for mischief and
trouble. So a lot of them must be getting turned in because they knock
things over, or are incorrigible.

Is there anyone here who can attest for or against the Siamese cat?
Surely not all of them are bad or have bad thoughts like the one depicted
in the "Get Fuzzy" comic strips.

I was adopted by a Siamese who was about two years old -- had her for
14 years. She was a traditionmal (applehead) Siamese and was the most
wonderful cat one could hope for. She talked to me and we understood
each other. She was not a lap cast, but was always close to me. She
like to keep me on schedule and always reminded me of the time. I
miss her. MLB