Old November 24th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.sport.skating.inline,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.law-enforcement
[email protected]

Default Mark Bender aka John Doe the asshole's cats - Kiki and Kitty - to be slaughtered tonight

John Doe wrote:
This raving troll is threatening to kill my cats.
I'm sure he's blowing smoke, but just in case.

The choice is yours, Mark Bender aka John Doe the asshole. No harm will
be done to either yourself and Kiki and Kitty so long as you cease your
pathetic netcopping crusade. Otherwise the late night harrasment phone
calls will continue, and a much worse fate will await yourslf and Kiki
and Kitty. Get ****ed Mark Bender aka John Doe the asshole - you're a
sad, socially-inept ****ing loser. And you still haven't produced any
evidence at all that I'm the aliases you claim I am, which shows what a
****ing coward and a liar you are.

John Doe = Mark Bender

Address:

509 Frost,San Antonio, TX 78201