Old July 22nd 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats
jmc

Default Femlae Cat urinates in Bathtub and shower stall

Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (7/21/2008 10:19 PM):
"Tube Audio" wrote :
Just wondering if she is marking her space.

She probably has a urinary tract infection.

Vet.

What she said. Get your kitty to the vet ASAP. Any time a cat that
normally uses the litterbox, doesn't, is a reason for a vet visit.

Meep has cystitis, and before I started recognizing early symptoms,
she'd start trying to pee in odd places, like my shoes.

jmc