Old May 12th 16, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Daisy-chan seems a new 2foot

Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 5/10/16 9:59 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
I'z sitting here wif a new 2foot on Mommie day. He's nice. Iz
letting him pet maiself. Eye like dis one! Iz purrring.

Diss is gudgud. Butted keep an eye on him. Boy cats an boy hoomins
canNOT be trusted.

Duz you need help keeping an eye on him? I'z fierce, an sneeky, an
good at keepin a eye on boy cats an mine man hoomin.

Francesca the Fierce

I'z very fierce maiself. Most 2foots run fast away butt diz young
2foot makes mai Charlotte sorta purr in her 2foot way so I checked him
out. Hez ok!