Old August 11th 03, 08:40 AM
John Biltz

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:24 -0700, Hopitus2 wrote
(in message ):

Now that you mention bizarre dispatching methods for insects, we have dumped
Clorox on palmetto bugs when proper sprays were not at hand......effective
and who's to say less humane?

Clorox is chlorine. Chlorine is a poison. Chlorine gas was used as a
weapon in WWI. It purifies water because it kills everything living in
it. I would think it would be pretty effective on bugs.

I've seen ants in Panama an inch long and as thick as my thumb. One bit
one of the guys and we found him unconscious about half and hour later in
shock.