Old March 16th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
LFC

Default Anyone know of feral cat advocates in Orlando, FL?

Try searching Google for "cat rescue, orlando fl" or "feral cats,
orlando fl" and you should get some results...

On Mar 15, 1:23 am, Paul Jackson
wrote:
While down there on a business trip I noticed a colony of ferals living
around a steak house. I felt helpless to assist with their situation as
a couple of them looked in bad shape (I did provide food while I was there).

Was just wondering if anyone knows how I would find anyone in that area
that would be able to help these unfortunate souls?

Thanks,

-Paul, Seattle, WA