Old September 8th 03, 12:58 AM
Arlene Knop

I get thoze same kinda pillz two tymes a day. Meowmie makes a liddle
round ball out of sum of my food and hides thuh pill in it. If I eat
that OK, then I get thuh rest of my food. And she cheks thuh floor to
make shoor I haven't spit it out. Ize OK wif this eggsept when she
tries to giv me that dum adult diet food. Then I refooz thuh pill AND
thuh food so she feelz reel bad that Ize not eating. Ize won a few
battlez and she's won a few. I hafta trust her. She's my meowmie.

Gretchen Marie, a furry well behaved cat

Boogie's Mom wrote:

Well, afur I gottid sick wif da lump anna thyroid, I'ze hadda lotta pills to
take. It wasn't too long befur I figgered out howta spit dem owt. Den
Meowmie, finkin she was smart (snork) started grindin dem up anna hideing
dem inns baby fud (which I luf). One day, she putted one too meny pills
inna da strained fud anna I figgured it owt anna qwit eetin da baby fud.
She went back to just pokin da pills down mineown throat when she gotted da
idearment of dippin dem inna butter (which I also lufs). Dis was fine till
she tricked me anna dipped a tranqwelizer inna da butter anna I swallered it
befur I knowed it. I gottid all woozy and staggery anna felt awrful. (Boog
turns into the Cat from He** when it's time to visit TED and has to be
sedated for his safety) Meowmie picked me up to gif me some smurgles anna
make me feel better anna just when I wuz getting comfortable, she stuffed me
inna BOKS anna dragged me off to TED to haf my blud stolen (thyroid test).
They clipped mine fine claws dere, too. Now I can't trust mine meowmie
attid all cuz effurry treet mite have a nasty pill in it. She's ruint ALL
mine treetz anna fun. Now I hiss at her effurry day to remind her dat I's
not to be trifled wif.

By the way, mine own furz are growin back quite nicely after the owtrageous
haircut incident (anna it was kinda nice hafin a sorta bare belly in da
Floriduh heet) anna da surgery spot.

Yer pal,
Boogie da HarpurrCat in Floriduh dat Henri missed

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 17:31:21 -0700, Seanette Blaylock said...
"Boogie's Mom" had some very interesting
things to say about Calling FELIX:

Purrs frum me anna sneeky rottin meen meowmie, too. I'ze nose how

trubblin
it is to da hoomins when dey aren't makin da toonas.
Boogie (hissed off at his meowmie rite now) in soon to be pretty wet NE
Floriduh

What did your Mom do to hiss you off?

Felix, understanding how irritating humans can be

Inkwire-ink myndz wanna noze! (UB ~ I betz it haz sumfin' tu du wif
TdumED... eefur dat ur hiz Meowmie tukked hizownself tu git alla
hizownfurz kuttid off.)

--- Onyx

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger