Old February 22nd 04, 11:09 AM
badwilson

"Marina" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote

Anyway, my heart was still pounding from the cockroach scare that I

happily
stayed up and chucked the mouse across the room for him for 20 minutes.
Then we were both exhausted and had a good sleep.

Aww. I was sure, at one point, that next you would say it wasn't a toy
mousie but a real one. So relieved that it wasn't! I bet you are even more
happy about that than me. ;o)

Hmmm, I don't know if they have mice in Thailand. I know they have rats
though, humungous rats the size of 2 month old kittens! I see them at the
market all the time. I'd be really worried if I started seeing them in the
house though!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: