Old February 22nd 04, 12:02 PM

badwilson wrote:

Well it only happens when Vino brings the cockroaches into the bed.
Never do they get there on their own.

Gee, isn't that thoughtful? Of all the gross things cats do (bringing
headless mice into the house, etc), I think bringing *living* prey,
especially of the insect variety, would be the worst. I get spiders in
my apartment from time to time, but thankfully, none of the cats has
thought to bring it into the bed.

He has an aggravating habit of dropping it just beyond my reach so
that I cannot stay in a comfortable position while playing with him.

Yes, all the cats I've ever played fetch with do this. This past week, I
house-sat for someone who had 2 dogs (among other pets), and I discovered
how rewarding it is to play fetch with an actual dog, as opposed to a dog-
like cat. Don't worry, I'm not changing my allegiance - I'll always be
a cat slave first and foremost - but fetch is a dog's game, and dogs do
it just plain *better* than cats.

Maybe he's just looking out for my daily exercise?

Or maybe getting back at you for making him exercise!

Joyce