Old February 22nd 04, 12:21 PM
Duke of URL

In ,
badwilson radiated into the WorldWideWait:

Last night, I was lying on the couch watching TV. Vino was really
agitated, he kept meowing, jumping up and standing on my chest
(Ouch, boobs! Why are cats' feet so pointy?) He'd give me one
headbutt and then just stand on my chest like he'd conquered me and
look about. After a little while he would jump off and sit on the
chair next to the couch. After a few minutes, the cycle would
repeat. Finally, I decided to go to bed. Took Vino upstairs with
me as usual and we cuddled for a bit. I turned off the light and
started to doze off. Suddenly, there was Vino on top of the covers,
chasing something! Eeeeeep, cockroaches! I flew out of bed and
turned on the light. Oh, it was just a furry mousie. The little
bugger must have gone downstairs, picked up a mousie from his
scratching post (that's where we keep them), brought it all the way
across the living room, down the hall, up the stairs into the
bedroom. Just to get me to play with him. Guess I'm a bit slow on
the uptake sometimes! Anyway, my heart was still pounding from the
cockroach scare that I happily stayed up and chucked the mouse
across the room for him for 20 minutes. Then we were both exhausted
and had a good sleep.

Heh. Well, at least you're trainable...