Old May 13th 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

Default Smart cat!

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

Kenzie used to bite me...HARD...when I did something she didn't
like...usualy had to do with taking her temperature, or something
equally bad.

But, she never, ever, broke the skin; not even once.

She was a VERY smart kitteh...how I miss her