Old July 14th 03, 12:04 AM
Helen

"Sherry " wrote in message
We were going to call the vet Monday to schedule that test. It is
Saturday night at 11:00 I catch Andy trying to pee on the carpet.
(another blockage) I know we should rush out to the emergency vet, but
I decided to wait until morning (it is now almost 1:00am) and see what
the night brings. He may well be dead, have I not done more than most?
am I evil?
When is the point when enough is enough?

The biggest problem I see with your post is that the cat is probably in

extreme
discomfort from the blockage. No matter what you decide, it's wrong to let

him
suffer for 8 or 9 hours when you there is an ER available to you.

Sherry

And not only discomfort, but the poor cat could be in agony. In the worst
case, a cat who is blocked may endure a ruptured bladder. How anybody could
consider not treating a blocked cat even for one second is beyond my
comprehension. I still remember how Harpsie screamed when he was blocked )-:

Helen