Old July 25th 03, 09:17 PM
DeAnna

I feel so bad for her. She is laying around and I can tell by the "why did you do this to
me?" look, she is not happy with me.

She hasn't been fully domesticated yet, and has spent the day in my closet, until I went
to vacuum the room, and she leapt into the garden window, and messed herself. Let it
suffice to say I am finishing the sweeping in that room with the broom.....

Our "Adoptathon" cat who had 'broke loose' by pushing out a storm window, returned last
night, and even being fixed, she "talks" constantly. I don't think I could have handled
two of them like that. LOL.

D.

"*~*SooZy*~*" wrote in message
"DeAnna" wrote in message
Good news. No pregnancy. Better news, she should be just about coming

'round from the
anesthesia, and now joins her mom and her sister Gwyn as being an

'altered' female.

Hubby is bringing her home after work. Being still rather feral, this

should be an
interesting night.

D.

cool :-) she will be much happier not calling I feel so sorry for a queen
who is so desperate to mate!

well done
--
Luv'n'Stuff