Old August 15th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Skye

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 3:13 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

Errrrrr......I don't want to start a flame war here, but you might just put
a teensy weensy bit of the blame on God, don't you think? - After all,
literally millions of cute furry little animals die of starvation, thirst
and the cold every year, and there isn't a damn thing any of us can do about
it........I often wonder how well He sleeps at night......

Sometimes I feel the same way, these are bad endings for innocent
creatures,
but here's a thought, William . . .

Would you *really* want to be vying for elbow room with dogs, bears,
rabbits,
etc, etc.? Sharing diseases? Can you imagine the humongous abuse
rate,
the hunting and killing for sport?

I think nature knows what it's doing. We may not like some aspects of
it (for
example, I don't especially care about the fact that everything dies
at all, including
us), but it IS beautiful in it's own way.

And as far as God is concerned, She set all this in motion and
probably
sleeps just fine. :-)

Skye