Old January 12th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Squirrel Watching

CatNipped wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Oh wow - kitty Reality TV!

Years ago when I lived in a different apartment with a balcony, I used
to let Smudge hang out there, and she'd perch on the wooden railing, which
was about 6" wide, just right for her, and watch the world (of our apartment
complex, that is) go by. One time there was a squirrel perched on a low
tree branch not too far away, and the two of them were facing off in a
fierce staring contest. The squirrel was grey, and so is Smudge, and they
both had very fluffy tails, which were each whipping back and forth with
great speed and force, but in opposite directions. They looked more alike
than either would want to, I'm sure!

Joyce