Old January 12th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Squirrel Watching

"Cheryl Sellner" wrote in message
On Thu 12 Jan 2006 09:54:13a, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

I knew Sammy was big, but to see her from behind like that next to
little Jessie is just amazing. Wow.

Yeah, her size continually amazes me. I always thought my Bandit was a big
cat - and at close to 10 pounds I guess she is. But Sammy dwarfs even
Bandit. It's not just, um, fluff either. Her bones are so much bigger than
the other cats.

What's so funny is that she's still afraid of Jessie as if she were still a
tiny kitten. Jessie is always beating her up when they play! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheryl