Old October 19th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default dear Harry roadcat purlese hep uses

thank yourownsef, Tiger grateful
Daniel Mahoney wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

dear Harri,

ifin you can get your hoominta email uses a kopi of yourown 'doptin

papers
we, the six of uses wuuld greatli apurriciate it... we kant seemta find

owrz
'doptin furm anna soft iz sayin Jo kant gota herown new hoomin wifout

it, we
realli wantz her gone.... I means ta haf herown onetruehome...

Tiger

Mine hoomins is hafin trubble findin anyfing since we all moved, but I
will haf Paw look fru da Very Impurtant Papers boks and see if him can
find dem.

Harri