Old December 14th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default Wife sitting in chair

what a sad story, that your wife would tolerate such behavior so many times
and then instead of instituting proper behavior on her part, resorts to
stupidly kicking at a cat,

you would think someone who has had cats as long as the two of you have
would have know better, both to not allow it to happen that many times and
to resort to that sort of kicking at a cat, Lee
"David Stevenson" wrote in message

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his claws in
her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!"

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his claws in
her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!"

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his claws in
her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!" Then she kicks out.

Don't worry, she missed. Nico is quick.

--