Old October 30th 05, 12:24 AM
.oO rach Oo.

Default How do I "set back" Amber?

Our cats are triggered by the alarm in the morning. Now that the time will
change, they likely will as well. In saying that, my husband and I believe
the older cat has an atomic clock built in her as she will start fussing if
the alarm doesn't go off (like on weekends) and will give us 10 minutes to
get moving. If we do not, she starts eating my hair, meowing, scratching the
window screen etc. We just set her outside the door until she starts pawing
at that and we just give up.

Is your cat triggered by your alarm? If so, that may make things easier. If
not, I think she will likely take the hint.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Tonight we set the clocks back one hour. My problem is that Amber
usually wakes me up about 5AM. That's OK because I usually get up about
that time. Tomorrow (and for the next six months) what Amber thinks is
5 will actually be 4. I DON'T want to get up that early. I will
explain this to her but I doubt if it will do any good.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')