Old December 21st 04, 04:51 AM
Gail

Congratulations on your new baby. Blue was a mixed breed. I'm sure Dove will
be a beauty, too.
Gail
"Slimpickins" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I just found out that my dearly departed, 19 1/2 year old 'baby child'
named Blue, was actually a half Siamese and half Himalayan. Blue's been
'gone' exactly one month ago, today-Dec.20th-04.

So what exactly did this bloodline make him/Blue? A mix breed? Or, is
there
an actual name for a breed like this?

As an aside: For all those who kindly took the time to respond to my last
several posts, I have just* gotten a white medium-haired kitten who I've
named "Dove". He has one blue eye and one hazel eye. Although he's not
really super laid-back, he is* relatively calm and fairly gentle. Dove
also
can simply 'be' with me in the same room without constantly* running
around
and He can also just observe me. He makes eye contact with me when I speak
with him, and already seems to know my voice/ his name..? So, I'm
reeeally
happy to announce him as my new 'baby' addition.

ML