Old June 19th 05, 05:52 AM
Mary

"RobR" wrote in message
news:Rp4te.6188$EH1.1589@trndny03...
my wife cant stand my left over bachelor looking black leather stuff,
and while the cats havent pierced it, its pretty scratched up. she's
wondering about microfiber, but the stuff im familiar with would
get destroyed in two seconds.

Rob--my heavy couch scratchers quit after I bought them the
Alpine Scratcher. I have several. The cats like it better as it is on
a slant. It is $10-15 bucks at Petsmart or you can get it he

http://www.petcarecentral.com/cospetprodsc.html

There is a dangling mousie in the hole under the scratcher!
Catnip for rubbing on the pad is included and very potent!
You can buy refills as the mats wear down, too. Try it
before you get the new couch, see if they prefer it to
the old couch. You might be able to get them trained.