Old February 1st 14, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Larry Stark

Default The facebook group

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:31:04 -0800 (PST), Jane
wrote:

I'd like to join up with the facebook group, but I can't be on Facebook from the job where I usually read this group. And now I find that I can't even search for the facebook group after hours, when I'm ON facebook.
Help??

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

The facebook version (R.p.c.a.) is a secret group and will not show up
in searches unless you are a member of it. You have to be a friend of
a member of the group and have them recommend you to the group for
membership such as me or someone else you are friends with that is a
meember of it.

---