Old February 1st 14, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default The facebook group

"Jane" wrote in message
I'd like to join up with the facebook group, but I can't be on Facebook
from the job where I usually read this group. And now I find that I can't
even search for the facebook group after hours, when I'm ON facebook.
Help??

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

As said, it's a secret group and you have be invited. I'd invite you if I
knew how but unfortunately I don't - my Facebook skills are still diabolical
and it's really really slow for me. It takes me a minute to write a
sentence..

Tweed