Old May 26th 05, 06:43 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 26 May 2005 01:24:53 -0700, waweldragon wrote:

I plan to go away for a week or so. I acquired a cat in the autumn,
that can previously been a neighbors cat but he wouldnt settle in the
new home she moved to in another street. He kept running here. I lived
with a friend and she will be here when I am away. The cat sl;eeps
under my bed at night, and spends a lot of time with me . He protests if
I dont leave my computor in the evening to sit with him in the living
roomwhen he comes back indoors. His relates to me more closely than to
my friend, but apparenntly is better with her when he is alone with her.
I am very worried about how he will cope if I am away for a week. Is
this likely to be traumatic for a cat or is it no big deal and the reality
is that the territorial dimension is dominant. I understand animals can
get very upset by change of routine, and I would like some advice, Indeed
is there anything I can do to make things easier (beyond not going away
!! ) The poor chap was as good as abandoned by his previous owner who
never used to bother coming to look for him. I dont him to feel bad, or
frightened.
. He is a 3 year old neutered Tomcat. sEE HIM HERE

http://members.lycos.co.uk/waweldrag....RAILINGS5.jpg

Advice would be so much appreciated.

Andrew

What a sweet face! Leave your PJs (or equivalent) for him to sleep on
and he will be fine as long as he is fed and given fresh water. Good
luck. MLB