Old March 27th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Meowmie is planning something

Well, Midnight and Robin both send their very best wishes that you just have
to get teeth cleaned -- as they both had to have some decaying teeth taken
out. Purrs from them and also from Tucker and Oreo.
Christine
"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone, it's Mayhem.

I think my Meowmie is planning something. Lately when she's been
petting and scritching me she'll suddenly look in my mouth to check my
teeth. What's wrong with my teeth?

Mischief is snickering and saying that i'm gonna be taken to TED
because i've been a bad kitty. What does she know? She's a pompous,
stuck up cat that thinks she knows everything.

I'm a little scared, has anyone had to go to TED because of their
teeth? Will it hurt? Are they gonna stick me with a needle? I've
been molested there before but never because of my teeth. What do i
do?

Mayhem