Old December 7th 10, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bohgosity BumaskiL

Default Cooking for cats with diarrhea

170 mL London Drugs Tuna
2 Eggs
5 mL Wasabi Powder
5 mL Paprika
700 W microwave oven

Mix well. Microwave on high for three minutes.
Mix again. Microwave on high for another minute.
Serve hot.
-------
I picked up Stevie as a stray about six months ago. She had a persistent
case of diarrhea until about two weeks ago, when I started cooking for both
of my owners...can't keep Stevie out of Skittles' food, so they both get
cooking.

Stevie is a voracious eater of raw tuna--still goes bonkers, running and
jumping all over the place when I open a can. Unfortunately, raw tuna brings
diarrhea back. Now that Skittles has accepted the smell of Salmon (perhaps
due to Stevie's enthusiasm), I could serve that raw. Of course, Salmon, in
its nearly pure human-targeted form is a lot more expensive, so it will
likely be a special treat when I feel like eating some.

My owners won't touch raw or canned hamburger, and they love a grilled
pattie. I haven't fed my owners enough of it to know if beef is an option.
_______
[ http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/ BrewJay's Babble Bin]